Saturday 22 December 2012

Lets Get Started

Well peeps, here we go.  As yet I haven’t got any cards photographed  to pop onto my blog as it’s only 3 days until Christmas and I’ve still got a million little jobs to do.

My New Years Resolution will be to post AT LEAST one card a week (a-hem)  and possibly try to enter a couple of challenges once I’ve got the hang of blogging!!!  I’m not, however, holding my breath, as the standard of handmade cards out there is just phenomenal.  I hope once I start posting regularly with bits’n’bobs and the odd bit of naffness, that I get to meet loads of people who share in my passion.

May I take this opportunity to wish whomever may read this, a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year and I look forward to blogging with you all in 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are warmly welcomed and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time - hugs'n'stuff - Jo x