Saturday 5 January 2013

Loving Bridal Couple

As promised, here's a card I made for a one of my mum's friends, Grandson's wedding, phew - did you get all that, lol.


I love this image.  The card can be dressed up to the nines for a full blown wedding with all the trimmings or it can be kept very simple for a beach themed wedding.  I wasn't sure exactly what sort of wedding Kirsty and Adam were having so I tried to achieve the 'in-between' look, rofl.

I like the way, on some blogs I follow, that there are 'ickle boxes at the end of the post with links directly to the ingredients used but I don't know how to do that yet, so I'm going to follow Fleurs example and list them with a link to save a lot of unnecessary waffle - us Cumbrians can talk y'know.

Ingredients (lol, love that expression):-


Image - Magnolia Loving Bridal Couple
Image Colour - DI's


Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts (as per)

Swirly thing and Heart - Spellbinders
Alphabet Stamps were from The Range I do believe but you can get these cheap enough from ebay and the like
Pearls, Glitter and Stickles from my stash

Well that's all for now - have a lovely evening and I'll see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous sweetie I love the softness of it & the image of course I soooooo love ;0)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vicky - and your 2nd comment, you're very welcome, lol, have a great day, luv Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, it's gorgeous, I think you've got the mix just right.
    I'm going to teach myself how to do the boxy things, soon.
    Thank you for your kind words on my blog,
    Have a great day,
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Becky, I adore your cards. To have you comment on mine is amazing, I can see I'm going to get addicted to blogging, lol, Luv Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are warmly welcomed and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time - hugs'n'stuff - Jo x