Monday 21 September 2015

Well hello again.........

Wow, almost 2 years since I blogged.  I've still been around admiring everyone's creations but I lost interest in card making and therefore neglected my lil blog.

Anyhow, it was my brothers birthday yesterday and I felt like having a play with a LOTV stamp called Cricket.  I'm ashamed to say this little stamp had never seen a colouring medium of any kind, so I dug out my prisma pencils, stamped him onto kraft cardstock and here he is.
It will probably take some time to get back into a blogging routine, especially since I've pretty much forgotton how to do any of it, but fingers crossed this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship lol.

Short and sweet I know, but that's how I'll have to roll until I'm back into the swing of things. Thanks so much for visiting with me today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are warmly welcomed and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time - hugs'n'stuff - Jo x