Friday 25 October 2013

No 7 Bear - LOTV

Hi all, flying visit from me again today as I need to dash down to the postbox to post this card before I end up having to add a belated sentiment onto it, lol.


LOTV's No 7 Bear has been coloured with distress inks and a little shading done with prisma pencils.   Papers are from Craft Creations and a old paper pad that I've had in my stash for ages, as are the buttons.  The football was cut from a quickutz die and the number 4 is sizzix.

I have to admit that whenever I have to make a boys card, the first thing I do is visit the LOTV Inspiration blog.  I always end up having a major meltdown at the thought of layout/embellies etc on boys cards as someone once gave my son Andrew, who is now 17, a card with a teddy and flower on it - to say he was disgusted is an understatement, lol.

Thank you so much for visiting with me today, take care,


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. I think the layout is just fabulous with the little bear image. It's interesting, but doesn't take away from this cutie-pie. Beautiful card. --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Comments are warmly welcomed and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time - hugs'n'stuff - Jo x