Tuesday 1 August 2017

Thinking of You

Hi all

Some time ago, a friend asked me to make her a card for a friend of hers who was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour. She had looked and searched in the shops for a card to send to her, but couldn't find a card with a sentiment which seemed to fit.

This is the first time I had coloured up my 'Thinking of You' stamp with distress inks, and absolutely loved it, albeit a bitter sweet reason to use it. I teamed the whole card with various dies and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. When I handed her the card, my friend was over the moon. She said the sentiment was just perfect, and the fact that the card had beautiful flowers on it which would be with her until the end, just completed it beautifully.
 Here's a close up of the coloured stamp 💖
That's all for today, hope you enjoy the rest of the week, whatever you have planned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are warmly welcomed and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time - hugs'n'stuff - Jo x