Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year

Good Morning to all and I hope a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year was had by all.

I must confess that my very first follower was my 13 year old son - he felt sorry for me!!!! however, I wish you could have all seen me when my first genuine follower Fleur appeared. OMW I was aghast.  Fleurs cards are some of the most amazing creations I have seen in blogland. Her unique style is positively breathtaking and I am in awe every time she posts a new card.  Hopefully, by the time this post is read, I will have linked Fleurs blog to her name so you can see for yourself.  Simply stunning - nuff said!!!!

So, onto my very first blogged card, which, may I add, was supposed to come 'alive' yesterday - part of my New Years Resolution, but it took me an age to work out how to import a piccy.  It was almost the middle of the night!!!!! A-hem, mental note to oneself - research, research and research some more.

Aaaaaanyhow, without further ado, here is my 'ickle card.



This was my very first purchase from LOTV and I soooo lurve her. I just love the way she's on her tippie toes so she can get a whiff of the flower - hence the name Fairies - On Tiptoe!!!! State the obvious Jo why don'tcha, teeheehee!!!!! Nuther note to oneself - work out how to link name of stamp to place purchased, lol.

The image was painted with distress inks refills, although I have purchased a few prisma pencils and have been messing with those for a couple of days.  The gingham paper is from Craft Creations and the other was a piece of Magnolia paper which I'd left on the window sill and it faded with the sun (oops) but it went quite well with the fairy colours and the Wild Orchid Crafts flowers (currently 10% off). Ribbon, lace, button and pearly flowery things from my stash and the sentiment is from LOTV.

Well I hope my first proper post on blogger is politically correct (!!) and I'd like to thank you soooo much for visiting with me.


1 comment:

  1. Me again Jo, if you've any questions drop me a line at beckyheth@gmail.com and if I can help you I'll be more than happy to. It can be daunting when you first start out x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are warmly welcomed and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time - hugs'n'stuff - Jo x