Hullooooo, I hope everybody is keeping lovely and warm inside, and keeping away from the bitter cold outside. I know I certainly am. I'm very lucky to work from home in Partnership with my hubby who is a Bricklaying Contractor. He does the hard manual labour and I do the easy paperwork from our home office, which is of course, fantastic. As soon as I'm caught up with paperwork, I can sit and play around colouring images - that is after I've picked all the kids dirty washing up off the floor, made the beds, put the fire on, hoovered through, had my own breakfast etc, etc. Honestly I don't know how I had the time to actually go out to full time work all those years ago - hats off to all those ladies that still manage to do it, in this busy day and age.
So aaanyhow, I bore you no more with my waffle, here is another card made using Tilda with Hellebores (again, lol).
It probably looks a little bit repetitive to the last card I made with this image apart from the colour but I'm saving hard to add to my embellishment and stamp collection, so hopefully down the line they will look completely different.
I'm still in the process of trying to decide which paper I like to use for my distress ink and which I like to use for Prisma Pencils. I haven't got a full set of either the inks or pencils yet, but as soon as I have and I've decided which I prefer I'll update my preferences.
I'd coloured her hair with di's, along with the dress, but the colour on the dress just wasn't right for the paper so I re-coloured over it with Prisma's (and now the photie makes it look purple, lol, ah well, never mind). I've used Wild Orchid Crafts cherry blossoms in ivory and 15mm grey open roses. The burgandy roses (large and small) are from Craft Creations from my very old, first starting out, stash. Since then I discovered WOC so the majority of flower purchases are now from there.
I've used a dovecraft doilie which is actually cream but looks white, purchased from Hobbycraft. The butterflies are a Joy Crafts die (had for ages), and the little round black gems were from ebay. I've used a spellbinders floral oval and matted my image on the top. I've had the paper for an age so not sure where I acquired it - but will try and locate, then update.
I'm hopefully going to start putting those little piccies on the bottom of my post with 'card ingredients', but I've not quite got the hang of it yet. Becky has kindly blogged how to do it, so as soon as I get chance I'm gonna go through it stage by stage and hopefully be successful at the end, lol.